Thank you for your support.

If elected, I will be the first Asian American -- a Filipina -- to serve on El Monte's City Council. I ask humbly for your vote on November 8.

Please read my postings below about my busy days campaigning for City Council, wrangling my Ally, working full-time, and running a household.

Please donate to the Verna de los Reyes for City Council 2011 campaign.


PayPal

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

If in doubt, reboot

Had an endorsement interview with Firefighters Local 1014. Had long Medicare meetings. Did three loads of laundry in between meetings. Back to School Night at 5:30 p.m. Lastly, the United Democrats of the San Gabriel Valley endorsement interview at 6:30 p.m.

Worked on Medicare site for a little bit then CRASHED...not me, IE 7! Two hours of content entry gone. I really dislike you IE 7 and your friend, Windows, too.

I'd really like to reboot my entire day, and be in Safe Mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment